The goal at Helping Hands Muscular Therapy (HHMT) is to enhance the lives and well being of both men and woman through muscular therapy, education, and self-care.
We address specific issues and work with clients to meet individual treatment goals and enhance physical well-being. Each client receives care, compassion and focus.
HHMT offers a unique blend of therapeutic muscular techniques to address two specialized groups of clientele:
- Orthopedic injury work for those with chronic or acute injuries
- Soothing, therapeutic touch for people with cancer or for those in remission from cancer
Keys to success:
- Consistent and reliable service to each client
- Create a calm and serene environment to enhance self-awareness and well being
- Provide services for those seeking natural means to ease stress and better their bodies
- Offering techniques and therapies never before offered to the community
Meet Your Therapist:
Jill A. Nelson, MA, LMT, CLT
Jill graduated from a 900 hour/two year muscular therapy program from the Muscular TherapyInstitute, in Watertown MA in 2006. Jill became Nationally Certified in 2007, and furthered her education and specialization in orthopedic injury work and massage for the Cancer patient, and became Reiki Level II Certified. Jill is licensed by the State of New York and is a Professional Member of the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals. In February of 2013, Jill became a Certified Lymphedema Therapist.
Prior to that, Jill graduated in 1995 with a BS in Biological Psychology from Buffalo State College, and then later graduated from Boston University with a Master’s in Neuropsychology and has an additional two years of graduate work in Behavioral Neuroscience at Boston University School of Medicine. Jill has an extensive 12 year history of working in medical and psychological research, and being in the medical field.
If you have any questions for Jill, please contact her via email, online or phone.