The goal at Helping Hands Muscular Therapy (HHMT) is to enhance the lives and well being of both men and woman through muscular therapy, education, and self-care.
We address specific issues and work with clients to meet individual treatment goals and enhance physical well-being. Each client receives care, compassion and focus.
Helping Hands Muscular Therapy offers a variety of therapeutic massage techniques and specialize in Orthopedic Injury Work and Massage for People with Cancer or in Remission from Cancer.
HHMT also offers:
- Injury Evaluation and Assessment
- Onsite Oncology Massage During Chemo Treatments
- Deep Tissue Massage, Neuromuscular Technique and Trigger Point Release
- Muscular Therapy/Therapeutic Relaxation Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Onsite Corporate Chair Massage
- Self-Care Education and Tools
- Home Visits (Reserved for individuals who are physically unable to make it to the office due to injury, cancer advancement or other immobility. .)