Welcome to Helping Hands Muscular Therapy!
The goal at Helping Hands Muscular Therapy (HHMT) is to enhance the lives and well being of both men and woman through muscular therapy, education, and self-care.
We address specific issues and work with clients to meet individual treatment goals and enhance physical well-being. Each client receives care, compassion and focus.
Helping Hands Muscular Therapy offers a variety of therapeutic massage techniques and specialize inOrthopedic Injury Work and Massage for People with Cancer or in Remission from Cancer.
HHMT also offers:
- Injury Evaluation and Assessment
- Onsite Oncology Massage During Chemo Treatments
- Deep Tissue Massage, Neuromuscular Technique and Trigger Point Release
- Muscular Therapy/Therapeutic Relaxation Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Onsite Corporate Chair Massage
- Self-Care Education and Tools
- Home Visits (Reserved for individuals who are physically unable to make it to the office due to injury, cancer advancement or other immobility. .)
To schedule an appointment, buy a Gift Certificate, or if you have any questions, please contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Helping Hands Muscular Therapy, 54C UticaStreet, 2nd Floor, Hamilton, NY 13346
Also available for select days at: Norwich Massage Therapy, 409 County Rd 33, Norwich, NY 13815